Wireless Mouse

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Wireless Mouse

Postby Ray Boston » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:37 pm

I'm puzzled with the short lithium battery life with my Apple wireless mouse. Why does one battery show almost half power and the other one just slightly weak? How can the drain be different when the batteries are in series?

Resetting the SMU, System Management Unit, seems to fix it for a short period, about 3 months. Ray :-)
Ray Boston

Re: Wireless Mouse

Postby Barry » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:44 pm

Ray Boston wrote:I'm puzzled with the short lithium battery life with my Apple wireless mouse. Why does one battery show almost half power and the other one just slightly weak? How can the drain be different when the batteries are in series?

Resetting the SMU, System Management Unit, seems to fix it for a short period, about 3 months. Ray :-)

Hi Ray,

You appear to have taken a wrong turn on the Information Highway and wound up here in the AppleWorks Users Group AppleWorks Help forum.

This is a forum for help with Apple's productivity application AppleWorks.

You might try your question (which appears to have no direct connection with AppleWorks) in one of the forums on Apple's Discussions site. The most appropriate would likely be the keyboard/mouse section of the Bluetooth forum (found in the left column under Digital Life) or in the OS X forum for your version of OS X (found at the top of the right column).

Regards,
Barry
Barry

Re: Wireless Mouse

Postby Ray Boston » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:18 am

Barry wrote:
Ray Boston wrote:I'm puzzled with the short lithium battery life with my Apple wireless mouse. Why does one battery show almost half power and the other one just slightly weak? How can the drain be different when the batteries are in series?

Hi Ray,

You appear to have taken a wrong turn on the Information Highway and wound up here in the AppleWorks Users Group AppleWorks Help forum.

This is a forum for help with Apple's productivity application AppleWorks.

You might try your question (which appears to have no direct connection with AppleWorks) in one of the forums on Apple's Discussions site. The most appropriate would likely be the keyboard/mouse section of the Bluetooth forum (found in the left column under Digital Life) or in the OS X forum for your version of OS X (found at the top of the right column).

Regards,
Barry

Oos! You are right, I did take a wrong turn. Thanks for the re-direction. My AppleWorks is doing fine at the moment, as long as I can keep the mouse happy. Ray :-)
Ray Boston

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo